The digital transformation of any business should lead to developing an enhanced client experience, an improved operation effectiveness while transforming the company internally to be more agile and quickly adapt to new customer demand. One of The key challenges to make this happen in a large scale is to enable companies to quickly understand market demand, develop new offering on the fly and run effective multi-channel marketing campaigns to push these out to the market . Rolling this out as a prototype is not good enough anymore, this classes will articulate how analytics & cognitive solutions are critical to deploy digital transformation in a large scale and optimize operations of all players involved to ensure customer loyalty, ROI and new business development.
The content of this course is very much skewed towards sharing concrete business examples to demonstrate the value of embedding cognitive & analytics technologies into business processes , R&D and marketing disciplines to improve demand , mitigate risks and improve operations .
We’ll also run hands on exercises using Watson technology live to get a better grip on the value of cognitive technology and eventually work on a real use case. Furthermore , we’ll work on developing AI not just for the sake of doing AI but think of it as a way to deeply transform businesses . Students will learn how to create a chatbot and make up their own enterprises for which the chatbot will transform their business . Besides, we’ll do a very practical exercise of combining Watson AI services to create a voice translation application
Learning goals and objectives
Students will walk away from that classes with the following skills :
• Digital transformation : Asses digital adoption in different industries
• Market Management : Acquire basics on key discipline to actually drive business development
• The business value of big data : Take a step back : the explosion of data is not daunting but rather a great opportunity to industrialize digital transformation
• Analytics & Cognitive multiple approaches : Be open and agile : There is not one unique path to solving business situation in a digital world
• Practice : Use Watson AI services via hands on exercises and create chatbot that transforms enterprise business. Combine several Watson AI services to create a voice translation application
• Deliver : Work on a concrete use case and present recommendations
Yves Darnige is leading IBM marketing for Cloud and Watson services He acts as a guest speaker in international business schools to illustrate the benefit of cognitive and analytic solutions for marketers. He previously held several IBM sales and marketing roles including a five-year assignment in the US to help build the IBM software business strategy. Having graduated from ENSAE Paris, he started his career at AC Nielsen where he set up a data scientist team to measure the impact of the marketing mix on sales for mass-market product categories, and then worked at Unilever as French market research manager.